I am multidisciplinary illustrator and believe that illustration can create a distinctive design that stands out and elevates. Illustration is very important to me as I believe it can influence societies and cultures in a positive way. I have a passion for picture books and crafts, traditional painting and lettering. I reside in the city of Houston, Texas with my wife and three beautiful children.
• Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators
• Illustrators for Hire
• Behance Portfolio Review - MMI Agency
• Meet A Pro, The Hub for Expert Advice — The Art Institute of Houston
• Alumni Panel - The Art Institute of Houston
• Published 2020 – Alebrije! Alebrije! Alebrije!
• Published 2018 – H is for Harvey
• Published – Uppercase Magazine issue 37
• LogoLounge - Logo selected for volume 10 book